Below is a list of changes made since Gudhi 1.3.1:
Bottleneck distance (new package)
- Bottleneck distance measures the similarity between two persistence diagrams.
cython (new package)
- A Cython package allows to compile a Python interface with the GUDHI library.
Spatial searching (new package)
- Spatial searching is a wrapper around CGAL dD spatial searching algorithms that provides a simplified API to perform (approximate) neighbor searches..
Subsampling (new package)
- Subsampling offers methods to subsample a set of points.
Tangential complex (new package)
- A Tangential Delaunay complex is a non filtered simplicial complex designed to reconstruct a k-dimensional manifold embedded in d-dimensional Euclidean space.
Witness complex (new relaxed version with a new interface)
- Witness complex Wit(W,L) is a simplicial complex defined on two sets of points in Rd. The new relaxed version is filtrated. The new interface eases the simplicial complex construction.
Alpha complex (new interface)
- Alpha complex is a simplicial complex data structure constructed from the finite cells of a Delaunay Triangulation. The new interface eases the simplicial complex construction.
Rips complex (new interface)
- The Rips complex is a simplicial complex constructed from an expanded one-skeleton graph. The new interface eases the simplicial complex construction and allows the Rips complex to be build from a distance matrix.
All modules are distributed under the terms of the GPL Open Source license (GNU General Public License v3 or later versions).
We kindly ask users to cite the GUDHI library as appropriately as possible in their papers, and to mention the use of the GUDHI library on the web pages of their projects using GUDHI and provide us with links to these web pages.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or remark on this topic.
We provide bibtex entries for the modules of the User and Reference Manual, as well as for publications directly related to the GUDHI library.