Below is a list of changes made since Gudhi 2.2.0:
- Nerve and Graph Induced Complex (new Python interface)
- Cover complexes, that provably contain topological information about the input data.
- Compilation issue (bug fix)
- CMake warning with ninja generator.
- thread_local management on old XCode versions.
- Boost dependency for Windows Python module.
- GUDHI conda package
- The GUDHI conda package is now available through conda-forge channel.
All modules are distributed under the terms of the GPL Open Source license (GNU General Public License v3 or later versions), but a commercial license is also possible.
We kindly ask users to cite the GUDHI library as appropriately as possible in their papers, and to mention the use of the GUDHI library on the web pages of their projects using GUDHI and provide us with links to these web pages.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or remark on this topic.
We provide bibtex entries for the modules of the User and Reference Manual, as well as for publications directly related to the GUDHI library.